Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fatima, the message Part II

I am Our Lady of the Rosary; I want a chapel built here in My honor.  The Rosary must be recited every day.

Men must ament their lives and ask pardon for their sins.  "Men must no longer offend Our Divine Lord, Who is already offended too much."

You have just seen Hell where the souls of poor sinners go.  To save them, Our Lord wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart.  If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.

The war (of 1914) will soon end.  But if men do not stop offending the Lord, it will not be long before another and worse one begins; that will be in the next Pontificate.

When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that it is the great sign which God is giving you, indicating that the world, on account of its innumerable crimes will soon be punished by war, famine and persecutions against the Church and the Holy Father.

In order to stop it, I shall ask for the consecration of the world to My Immaculate Heart, as well as Communion of Reparation on the First Saturday of the month.  If My requests are granted, Russia will be converted and there will be peace.  Otherwise, an impious propaganda will spread its errors through the world raising up wars and persecutions against the Church.  Many will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; several nations will be wiped out,...

No comments:

Post a Comment