Monday, June 17, 2013

Eucharistic Heart of Jesus




The lights of the Host and the flames of Jesus' Heart pass through the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Blessed Dina Belanger told this story:
“Our Lord, the God-Man, showed me his adorable Heart in the Sacred Host. I did not look at his sacred Face, but his Heart and the Host captivated me.
Both his Heart and the Host were perfectly united, so perfectly that I cannot explain how I was able to distinguish one from the other.
The Host emanated an immensity of luminous rays. From his Heart sprang an immensity of flames, which escaped in rushing torrents. The Most Blessed Virgin was there, standing so close to Our Lord that she seemed to be absorbed by him, and yet I saw her distinctly. Oh! She was so pure! All the lights of the Host and all the flames of Jesus' Heart went into the Immaculate Heart of the Most Blessed Virgin.
Our Lord said: ‘Yes, make me reign through Jesus and Mary.’ As I saw this and heard these words inside me still, I bent down on my knees and fell prostrate, as if I had been annihilated by love in the presence of my God. Then I spoke in a tone of supplication that I did not know I possessed, saying: ‘O Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, I beg you, by Our Lady of the Eucharistic Heart, reign in all souls as you desire.’”
Blessed Dina Belanger (1898-1929) Quebec 



No comments:

Post a Comment