Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Great Promise of the Heart of Mary


On December 10, 1925, the most holy Virgin
appeared to Lucia, and by her side, elevated on a
luminous cloud, was a Child.  The most holy
Virgin rested her hand on her shoulder, and as
she did so, she showed her a heart encircled by
thorns, which she was holding in her other
hand.  At the same time, the Child said:
"Have compassion on the Heart of your most
holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which
ungrateful men pierce it at ever moment, and
there is no one to make and act of reparation to
remove them."
Then the most holy Virgin said:
"Look, my daughter, at my Heart, surrounded
with thorns with which ungrateful men
pierce me at every moment by their blasphemies
and ingratitude.  You at least try to console
me and say that I promise to assist at the
hour of death, with the graces necessary for salvation,
all those who, on the first Saturday of
five consecutive month, shall confess, receive
Holy Communion, recite five decades of the
Rosary, and keep me company for fifteen minutes
while meditating on the fifteen mysteries
of the Rosary, with the intention of making
reparation to me."
The Message of Fatima
Lucia Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment