Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Miraculous Medal Prayer I


Behold me at thy feet, O Virgin Immaculate
for the purpose of rejoicing with thee in this
that from all eternity thou wast chosen to be
the Mother of the Eternal Word, and in virtue of
this title, wast preserved from original sin.
I thank and bless the Holy Trinity, by whom
thou wast adorned with such privileges in thy
Conception, and I humbly beseech thee to
obtain for me the grace to overcome the sad
effects which original sin has produced in me.

Most Holy Virgin, I believe and confess thy
holy and Immaculate Conception pure and
without stain; O most pure Virgin, through thy
virginal purity, thy Immaculate Conception
thy glorious quality of Mother of God, obtain
for me of thy dear Son, humility, charity, great
purity of heart, of body and of mind, the gift of
prayer, a holy life, and a happy death.
O Mary conceived without sin,
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
(Three Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment