Monday, October 29, 2012

These Things I've Learned




I've learned that who you are is best defined by what you do when no one is looking.

I’ve learned that Friendship is like a book, it takes years to write but minutes to burn
I’ve learned the biggest weapon we humans possess is between our nose and chin.
I’ve learned that no matter what it is never too late to say “I am Sorry”
I’ve learned that some of the most powerful statements one can make are 3 words long, I am Sorry, please forgive me, I love you!
I’ve learned that true unconditional love is best experienced by having a child
I’ve learned that the love God has for each of us surpasses any love we may know by an infinite number
I’ve learned that I’m most content in the midst of crisis when I’m before the Blessed Sacrament
I’ve learned that I may be the only Bible some people will ever get to read.
I’ve learned that the best vitamin for a Catholic is B1

No comments:

Post a Comment